rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote:Quote:

On a different note, I think it'll be a bit difficult to find Chinese male friends here. Especially on campus, they are so fucking bizarre and socially awkward compared to their female counterparts. It's amplified when they go out on the weekends too-- anybody who has seen one of these guys try dance in a club knows what I'm talking about. I don't blame them, society does not train them at all for casual social encounters. These poor fucks are studying every day for the 高考 and then when they finally get into the university, they're not even allowed into girls dormitories at any time of the day.

Don't even both trying to make male Chinese friends. Once in a while, you'll meet an exception, but they are all pretty much like that.

Don't blame the Gaokao, it's the intentional efforts of their parents to prevent them from socializing freely that does that to them.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread