rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Norwegian man raped by Somali migrant feels guilty that the rapist was deported

Norwegian man raped by Somali migrant feels guilty that the rapist was deported

The reason behind almost any sort of human behavior, boiled down to it's bare essence is ... self-interest.

I thought Cucking was the opposite of that, but now i think could it actually be a highly evolved mating strategy under the guise of laughable self-flagellation. These guys have to be compensated in some way for this behavior to become sooo widespread.

I suspect the reward to be moist liberal pussy.

Guys like this or that guy from the Paris bombings whose wife was killed and "refused to give the bombers hate because then they win" must be getting tons of adoration from females of their ilk.

If you're a beta. skinny, leftist type like that, pussy is a rare commodity ... almost impossible to acquire. Why not maximize your strengths (weakness, betaness and self-hate) , get raped, write an article & the be dubbed as "brave" for coming out with your story of victim-hood & virtue signalling?

Fullproof strategy. Bitches eat stories like this up & I'll bet he'll have girls contacting him within hours of this article being posted. Passive pussy stream? Check baby.

Truly next level game.

We should be asking these guys for datasheets not scolding them!!

Messages In This Thread