rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learn how to play guitar and lead guitar in 10 fuzzing minutes!

Learn how to play guitar and lead guitar in 10 fuzzing minutes!

I am so dam annoyed at most fellow musicians who are mostly arrogant pricks. To learn how to play guitar, lead guitar (and even piano to some extent -- though it is more difficult) can be learned in only about 10 minutes. But most musicians complicate it to make themselves feel like they have some secret knowledge. They get a high off being mysterious and looking down at others who are trying to learn. That is my opinion.

You can dam well learn guitar and lead guitar in 10 dam minutes. All those fancy lead rifts have a formula. And it is so dam dam simple.

I have to go to work right now. When I get back I will write it out it out. It should take one maybe two short paragraphs.

For those who have always wanted to play guitar and lead guitar -- you are going to find out. By the evening who will be playing fancy guitar and lead.

Get ready and excited.

Messages In This Thread