rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Has Better Race Relations?--America or Europe?

Which Has Better Race Relations?--America or Europe?

Quote: (12-04-2011 06:40 PM)Phil Asheo Wrote:  

If I was born in America, i'm not sure if I would ever travel either. I mean you guys have a very large country which spans from colorado mountains to arizona deserts to alaska cold to hawaii hot, heck you can live in the carribean, or the south pacific and still technically be in America. Small countries in europe offer little geographic variety. And I don't see how a French going from paris to switzerland or germany is any more well travelled than a texan who sees the whole south west and north east.

Take Switzerland. Very small country - but huge variety. They have all climate zones from arctic to mediterranean.

Back to topic: Whether you (as a foreigner) get received well in a certain country or not, often depends on physical features that are beyond your control, yet these cannot always be reduced to the "race" factor.

Take my home country Germany as an example. Height matters far more than race here. If you are 5ft8 or something, Germans will treat you like a piece of shit (sad but true). But this is not directly linked to race, at least not in all cases.

Good friend of mine is a 6ft1 (East) Asian, and he's popular both among men and women. He used to have a (white) girlfriend with model looks. Same guy with same racial background would be treated very disrespectfully by everyone if he was 5ft8.

Messages In This Thread