rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Live and Work Abroad with the Luxury Hotel industry

Live and Work Abroad with the Luxury Hotel industry

Dro323. I have no experiance nor do I know anyone who has ever worked there. There are many smaller companies that are luxury and 5 or above stars. I just added the biggest as they have the highest turnover and like to shuffle employees around.

In Canada and USA waiters and bartenders Def make more money than the managers and maybe about same as director.

I wrote the thread mostly for guys who want to go experiance life in countries like China, Phillipines, UAE, Chile, or one of those exotic islands and make a bit of money in the process, while having a purpose in being there except to game girls. Teaching English is not the only option and far from the best.

Salaries differ widely on he country you go along with variables like experiance, qualifications and so on. My director in Alberta made 75k (he was indian with only a PR) and my buddies buddy in Montreal made around 90k. That being said you can go to UAE Get paid for around 65k and have it tax free and all expenses paid and your dealing with a higher quality clientele.

Messages In This Thread