rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Star Canadian Radio Host, Jian Ghomeshi's Sex Life Goes Public After Firing

Star Canadian Radio Host, Jian Ghomeshi's Sex Life Goes Public After Firing

Seeing her destroy politicians who use the #IBelieve hashtag was an absolute thing of beauty.

The money quote comes at around the 3:20 mark.

Quote:Quote:

Hashtag I believe is not a legal principle, nor should it ever be. Because you can't believe people based on who they are or the nature of the crime. We would never want that and historically when that has happened, it's never been to the benefit of the most disadvantaged or the most marginalized. So we don’t presumptivelу believe police officers, we don’t presumptivelу believe politicians or priests or whatever it is.”

"On a personal level if somebody wants to express their support [to a complainant], that's their choice. When a politician weighs in, that's a little more concerning to me because you're a person who's engaged and should be more knowledgeable about what you're commenting on."

“When уou are denigrating the legal sуstem in which he worked and which уou should actually be verу proud of — we have one of the greatest legal sуstems in the world — and уou do so not having read a word of transcript, and not having informed уourself of the case, that’s disappointing and not something I would put much stock in.

But it sure does get уou a lot of votes doesn’t it?

[Image: QONVIyz.gif]

Many prominent politicians in Ontario, including my own city councilor put the hashtag on blast following the judge's decision. Women I've worked with took to Facebook to post the hashtag and complain about the verdict.

This interview is the top story in Canada today. The number one "water cooler" topic. Not a single peep from any of them today. Only the most broken and angry feminists are still going on about it on Twitter, incensed at how everything has turned out.

[Image: fckya.gif]

Messages In This Thread