rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gavin McInnes thread

Gavin McInnes thread

Quote: (03-30-2016 11:56 AM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2016 09:56 AM)Horus Wrote:  

I'm a fan of this guy. He's a massive misogynist that cherishes women. He's a family man with a hot Native American wife and three kids. His videos are hilarious and thought provoking. He's also a massive troll. Sometimes he goes overboard and his attempt to be humorous undermine his logic, but overall he nails it in all his videos and interviews.

Hate to derail this thread but this is his 'Native American" wife.

[Image: image_IMG_1646.JPG.jpeg]

She's white.

Can someone explain to why so many white people claim to be Native American when they're clearly not? Is it like a status symbol in your culture or something?

I've met so many white girls who claim to be Native American. When i call them out on it or act confused because of their obviously white features they say stuff like " Oh my God i get soooooo dark during Summer!!!" or " I'm 1/8th Cherokee ... if you met my sister you'd know!" or bullshit like that.

This one blonde haired blue eyed chick even made me touch her nose for me to feel how it was slightly hooked in the middle; a trait which according to her is unique to Sioux/Lakota Indians.

He mentioned his kids would qualify for their Native status, pending DNA tests. So, she must be 2X whatever the minimum Native ancestry is required to get status,

Messages In This Thread