rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

31 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself!
1 y.o. beautiful career woman, can't get a boyfriend: hangs herself!
I found the posts gloating about this woman's death to be unsavoury. I found the memes of cats playing with dead hanging bodies to be particularly unsavoury.

However there was truth in some of the posts in that there are lessons to be learned from this. I don't know the reasons that this was a news story since suicides of non-famous people are rarely reported, but since her suicide was reported I see no reason why it can't be held up as an example of the consequences of the choices people make in the context of our depraved culture.

Most women with a similar experience to this woman won't go to the extreme of hanging themselves. But there are many, many women of her age with similar experiences who are miserable and emotionally dead as a result of making the same choices that seem to have led to the death of this woman.

When Elliot Rodger committed his atrocities, his life was scrutinised and we learned lessons about how the choices we make in the context of our culture can lead us to despair, even if most people in his situation wouldn't react in his extreme manner. This story is similarly an example of how the choices that women make will lead them into despair. Hopefully someone will learn from this.

Messages In This Thread