rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-29-2016 08:33 AM)RaccoonFace Wrote:  

I get of proud of my country seeing these protests happen, this hasn't happened in Germany for instance where the situation is worse.

What did not happen in Germany? Why is it worse in Germany? We had no terror attacks so far. We had no riots so far like other countries in Europe. So how is our situation worse?
In 2014 there was HoGeSa - Hooligans against Salafist - in Cologne. 3.000 to 5.000 protesters march against the Islamisation of Germany and Europe. You have Pegida.There is a new political party on the rise that got between 10 to 20 % in the last 3 state elections.

I see the situation with the invasion very bad. But its still Germany. Just imagine 1.5 million invaders just pop into any other European country. Yes Germany is in the centre of invasion, still we deal better with it. I even consider the new years attacks in Cologne and other cities less worse then terror attacks with plenty of dead people.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Messages In This Thread