rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-28-2016 11:27 PM)doodlebug786 Wrote:  

Christians do not have 1st class citizen ship in many of the countries reference. I never said they did. I said sharia would implement this if used. No country implements it...the countries are run by elites there is no justice. take Saudi arabia for example, if you are muslim but not a national born saudi you are 2nd class citizen...sharia laws do not apply. Pakistan have no sharia court, forget it. I'm just stating the obvious. Syria is run by a non-muslim (Assad)....there is no sharia there. Anyway what else can I tell you, believe what you want. Why would anyone say it is the fault of islam for something that the west has control over. At least be logical.

I think you're giving the West a lot of credit - pretty much the whole middle east is 99% muslim and every culturally enriching Easter celebration shifts the balance further, if the people weren't fine with what was going on then they could use their enlightened principles of democracy and free speech to change that.

Messages In This Thread