rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

@Travesty I thought your post were trying to make it seem that we (i'm black) guys have lower standards so say we bang 7s that are really 5s, but if you weren't saying that, my bad.

Maybe the discrepancy is due to styles of games, but i'm just tossing shit out in the air at this point because i genuinely can't figure it out. Bajablues and I were talking and we've had similar experiences, but many of our black and white friends crash and burn hard.

My game is the exact same in Europe, the U.S and Mexico. I rarely speak Spanish to them. I never received any anti american sentiment, even went to a bar and had them turn on U.S. soccer game. As far as the don't want to be seen out with colored dudes, i genuinely haven't experienced an ounce of this. Every girl seemed happy to show me off and always beg me to go out with her and her friends. In fact it was like they like the attention of being seen with me. The ONLY time i recall something even funny was I was once in Zara and this security guard was following me around, so i stopped, walked up to him and just looked at him. He didn't do it again.

But to be fair, i fucking crashed and burned in GDL, but killed it in MTY the week prior. Even now i sometimes go to DF and get 3 lays in a week and other times can't even get a basic 6 to come out.

-CD

Messages In This Thread