rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Surfer guy was just visiting
Spoke no Spanish
Yeh he was good looking

Actually, the girl I banged from night game was a 20 year old from Spain so forget what I said. She was a solid 7 albeit a bit hairy and other I banged was from OKC. She was closer to a 6.5 but I can't remember her exact age...early 20s?

Couldn't get any 1st date bangs off day game. It would off taken a while...time I didn't have. I met a CS gal as well and she took me out the entire day. Nothing happened but I think that's my fault for ending the date to go chase tail.

I never saw the girl he hooked up with but the girl in the club was a solid 7.

I agree with you on the closed off part. Lots of house parties and clubs that I wouldn't of know about if a former forum member wouldn't of told me about. I think it's a good place to learn Spanish and game if you could spend sometime there. I do agree that there are better cities but if you're looking for young girls who might be wife material then I would go there.

I'm not expert as I've only been there twice.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Messages In This Thread