rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The Red Pill Woman Trap" and the Mainstreaming of the Manosphere

"The Red Pill Woman Trap" and the Mainstreaming of the Manosphere

Quote: (01-18-2014 01:00 AM)Glock Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2014 09:53 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

A red pill writer by the name of Aurini stole one of these red pill wife bloggers from her husband and kids. She and Aurini aren't together anymore though.

I don't really blame him, but it's funny how screwed up these red pill women can get from the attention.

This raises a good point. At bottom, how different is a "Red Pill Woman" from any other woman? The answer: her nature is exactly the same as other women's nature, but a "Red Pill Woman" is much more likely to be aware of it. The "red pill" is nothing more than an understanding of the reality of women's nature. A "Red Pill Woman," therefore, is not any less hypergamous, slutty, deceptive, or hamster-driven than any other woman. She is merely more inclined to see or acknowledge those traits in herself.

I think this post taps into a fundamental misunderstanding a lot of newer guys have about "Red Pill" and "the nature of women".

Those are just behaviors. Their true nature is very Darwinian in that their urge is to obtain the best genes and resources for their children. Take away children and replace it with "sexual freedom" and "mah career", and the female mind does a terrible job of adapting.

The difference I've found is that "red pill"women understand the emotional levers that drive them to be slutty and hamster driven, and instead will push those levers in ways that cause k-selected behaviors to emerge in their psyche.

There's a reason that most of the (very few) who actually are that way will stay virgins until they get married. They understand that sex with too many destroys their ability to form an emotional bond, and (sometime intuitively, other times consciously) understand that they want to use it to bond themselves to a worthy father.

One random important observation: the women who I would consider that way, do NOT wear it on their sleeve. The ones that do are just ones that are good at reading trends ahead of time, have recognized RPW as "edgy" and are capitalizing.

That said I don't support having them here. Even they WILL try to "tame" their men because it's in their best interests to not have their man wander off to create new spawn, diverting precious resources from their own children. Secondly having them around changes the tone of the men's social interactions. There's a reason that old-school Catholic education was gender segregated.

Messages In This Thread