rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-25-2016 11:45 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2016 10:00 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2016 01:59 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2016 07:56 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

39 and the second [is] like to it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself;

Wait.

Did Jesus advocated tribalism and nationalism?

[Image: mindblown.gif]
Gotta be careful on that one, as the SJWs will insist it means "Thou shalt love thy hadji and mexican neighbors as thyself."

Both of you are partially correct and incorrect.

Jesus did advocate tribalism, but not on the basis of race, label, or any other nationality.

The parable of the good Samaritan is who Jesus' classifies as your neighbor - the guy who goes of his way to help you, care for you, and love you, when you're bleeding out on the side of the road. The others who ignore you are not neighbors, even if they happen to share the same nationality or race as you.

Jesus also says there is no greater love than to give your life for your friends. John 15:

Quote:Quote:

9 According as the Father did love me, I also loved you, remain in my love;
10 if my commandments ye may keep, ye shall remain in my love, according as I the commands of my Father have kept, and do remain in His love;
11 these things I have spoken to you, that my joy in you may remain, and your joy may be full.
12 `This is my command, that ye love one another, according as I did love you;
13 greater love than this hath no one, that any one his life may lay down for his friends;

The ideal of the soldiers standing back to back to the last man is the ultimate example of holy men. Again, it doesn't matter what race or nationality they belong to - as long as they display their act of love, or more commonly understood as loyalty, trust, and benevolence, they are your neighbor.

This is verified by the Apostle Paul on the subject of love. 1 Corinthians 13:

Quote:Quote:

4 The love is long-suffering, it is kind, the love doth not envy, the love doth not vaunt itself, is not puffed up,
5 doth not act unseemly, doth not seek its own things, is not provoked, doth not impute evil,
6 rejoiceth not over the unrighteousness, and rejoiceth with the truth;

So the Christian ideal is to love your neighbor with the utmost patience and respect, constantly searching to improve their lives with the truth, and never out of selfish desire.

But this sort of love is only reserved for your neighbors, which it feels like 99% of modern Christians neglect to mention. Enemies do not get this love, although Jesus does command us to love our enemies, Jesus does not say to love thy enemies as thyself (Matthew 5:44). Enemies get a lesser form of love - the act of mercy we extend to those we conquer. Mercy, an unknown concept in the Islamic world it seems.

Think about it - Muslims are blowing up airports, subways, shooting up concerts, and do you see "moderate" Muslims rushing to help the victims of these places? Or do they merely go, "Not my problem, ISIS isn't true Islam." Are these the type of people who would help you while you're bleeding out after being attacked?

-

And tangential to this fact - how many women qualify as your neighbor? How many women would lay down their life to protect you? How many women would be patient with you through your flaws?

Hence the conclusion of Ecclesiastes 7:

26 And I am finding more bitter than death, the woman whose heart [is] nets and snares, her hands [are] bands; the good before God escapeth from her, but the sinner is captured by her.
27 See, this I have found, said the Preacher, one to one, to find out the reason
28 (that still my soul had sought, and I had not found), One man, a teacher, I have found, and a woman among all these I have not found.
29 See, this alone I have found, that God made man upright, and they -- they have sought out many devices.

Thus we can see why it is only men who are allowed to run the Church, as women are not reasonably expected to love their neighbors as man can be.

Everything I've said above used to be common knowledge. It was for thousands of years. But sometime in the 18th and 19th centuries people stopped teaching the ancient traditions as they were, and twisted the messages for their own ends. The Christians ended up with World Wars, extreme apostasy, broken families, and now a suicidal support of Islam. All of these things are merely symptoms of the root cause - a loss of neighborly love and disbelief in God. Without obeying Jesus' Greatest Commandments, there is no way to stop Western Culture's decline.

Samseu's interpretation of Christianity and in particular of 'love thy neighbor' is the same as I've heard from the few Christians left here in Europe who actually take the scripture seriously. The exact debate of who the neighbor is, came up during a debate about refugees and such, where these right wing Christians made the good point that the Good Samaritan and Love Thy Neighbor was not meant to be seen as One World Multi Culti nonsense.

As for the part I bolded, common sense and common knowledge is almost entirely gone. It is not in any way restricted to Christianity, but also to knowledge of history, knowledge of biological realities, knowledge of men and women.

Most Westerners live in states of willfull ignorance. Women can't cook, men can't provide any resources out of nature. No one has the faintest idea about their historical origins or the principles of which they came from.

A common thing I hear with media people, politicians and millenials is defining what makes their country as 'equal rights (between men and women), democracy, free speech'. These are modern and abstract ideals and in no way tell the story of Europe or individual European countries. They are falling hook line sinker for the globalist new religion.

They're really parroting Marx. Equality means redistribution by force, democracy means mob rule, freedom of speech means no opposition to Islam or Feminism.

I've said before, Northern Europe is almost entirely Marxist. Where communists failed economically they have succeeded entirely culturally. I've heard so called 'right wing' politicians quote Marx, unaware they're doing so.

We live in inherently evil societies now. I don't think calling it that is too much. It is evil. I wouldn't want any part of it if I was an immigrant either. I've lived 5 years abroad, I hate having to come back and live here now. I wish it would all burn to the ground if not for the fact I and those I care about would burn down with it too.

The worst sin of post-modernist dictatorship, besides the feminism, the theft by taxation, the lack of freedom of speech, the worst is that the left wants you to parrot their lies as well. You have to thank your mugger for the priviledge. It is profoundly evil and history will write it as such. We didn't understand what it was 10 years ago, but we do now.

Messages In This Thread