rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mendoza, Argentina Datasheet

Mendoza, Argentina Datasheet

Quote: (12-02-2011 07:04 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

How does the quality of girls compare to BA? Argentina is high on my list for my next sexual exploits.

Portenos are hyped up as being very attractive and in this author’s opinion that hype is way overblown. Sure, if you go to a high-end nightspot in Palermo or Recoleta it will be stacked with fair-skinned stunners, but this is far from representative of the city as a whole. And the best of luck to you if you want to pick one of them up, unless you’re in their social circle, are involved with modeling or other status-whore activities, are a local minor celebrity, etc. G frequently cites Buenos Aires as a favorite destination so he may have more insight on getting in with that crowd. The population makeup of the city is varied and the average is closer to 5.5-6, though you’ll definitely find plenty of 9s as well as 4s and worse. (For calibration, US as a whole is 4-4.5, with NYC a 6.) Even the typical girls in Recoleta didn’t do it for me; they were thin, but lacking curves, with just ok faces and huge “my shit don’t stink” attitudes because they were fair-skinned. As mentioned in the original datasheet, Mendocinas have a more uniform Latina look, and I’d rate their average attractiveness as a 6.5, with plenty of 7s and 8s but fewer 9s.

Buenos Aires is frequently cited as one of those “Paris of the” places, in this case South America, as if this was a universally good thing. While not rude like the Parisians - rather, most are kind, helpful and generous – they are pretentious and arrogant, and this permeates all life in the city. Mendocinos are more down-to-earth and tranquilo.

In Buenos Aires, as a foreigner, you have two main options for hooking up with a local girl, the second of which I haven’t seen mentioned at all here:
  1. The well-known foreigner nightspots, e.g. an Irish pub like the Kilkenny. You’ll be able to pull gringo hunters, but they’re a 5 or 6 at most, and who travels to Argentina to bang a 5?
  2. Language exchange events. Spanglish is popular, and there are various others you can find online. Here you’ll get better quality, 6s and 7s. Almost every gringo I know in Buenos Aires with a decent local girlfriend met via such a program.
Unlike the rest of Latin America, online dating is virtually non-existent in Argentina and pipelining not really an option. There are a few passable girls on LatinAmericanCupid but it’s a negligible number for the population size.

I had high expectations for Buenos Aires and it did not live up to them, and low expectations for Mendoza and it very much surpassed them. Though I thoroughly enjoyed the Argentine experience as a whole I feel no desire to return any time soon.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread