rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-24-2016 05:04 PM)RandomGuy1 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2016 03:49 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

From experience, the Muslims I've met are culturally adjusted, hold traditional American values (unfortunately many in my family are Bernie supporters).

Okay, this was from your experiance.

From my experiance I can tell you that I have not met a single one who has been culturally adjusted and holds traditional European values. In my world it's just non-existend.

Now how do you want to argue with me when I tell you thas Muslims can't adapt to European values.

That's fine and agreeable, from what it looks like obviously they are not adapting Europeans values. I think 9/11 have to do alot with assimilation here in the states. I think really the only place of concern is Dearborn Michigan.

I read the european invasion thread, it's very clear these are uneducated third world savages. In the states they're educated for the most part, unfortunately for Europe they got the shit end of stick courtesty of that cunt Merkel.

Messages In This Thread