rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-24-2016 03:38 PM)Lika Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2016 08:06 AM)PhDre Wrote:  

However, in every country there is at least one political party that opposes the elites' narrative. A party that wants to reinforce the nuclear family and that wants to force immigrants (muslims) to work and to adapt to our culture.

Sorry PhDre but if you think that Muslims will ever adapt to Western culture, you have not yet fully understood the problem.

The only culture real Muslims can adapt to is the Muslim culture, the final peace on earth when everybody is either dead or converted to Islam.

The only viable solution at this point of mass immigration and population replacement is remigration.

Why don't you ask some of the Muslims who adapted western culture on the forum then ? Lothario is one of them and supports Trump.

I haven't been a Muslim since a teen and was born in the states.

I don't know how much interaction you've had with them, but the western ones I know drink, fuck, and smoke just like everyone else.

YES there is a problem with Islam YES I wouldn't doubt there plenty of sympathizers.

The ones I met shake their head at ISIS.

Now do they follow Islam by the book, I'm going to say most don't.

Especially the secular ones in the Western world.

Is there bad evil disgusting shit in the Quran ? YES

Are their shitty bad evil Islamic Countries that need to be put down ? YES

From experience, the Muslims I've met are culturally adjusted, hold traditional American values (unfortunately many in my family are Bernie supporters).

One side demonizes them, one side victimizes them (the ones who mind their own business and practice in private).

Now I'm not a big fan of religion or Islam, but you can't hate on a dude chasing the American dream and thanking his god for it.

Messages In This Thread