rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-22-2016 10:16 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Think about it. After we put a nuke on the Japanese they went from being bad ass, suicidal samurais to shy techies who won't even reproduce enough to ensure that they'll be around in a few generations.

I think Islam needs to experience what the Japanese experienced. I hate to say it, but a nuke is in order.

I appreciate the sentiment, but solving the Japanese issue was not quite that simple. Japan was only quelled because the Allies went in after the war and completely reorganised their society along Western lines. They ripped up the Meiji Constitution and basically put in one that looked a lot like a standard Western Constitution. That required Allied forces to stay in occupation of Japan until 1952. And the Japanese Constitution has explicit provisions renouncing war of all forms.

More significant was the fact -- and again, it's a similar challenge for dealing with Islam -- that the postwar Constitution fundamentally changed the nature of the Emperor. Up until 1945 he still had the status of a divine being; the new Constitution turned him into a ceremonial figurehead and he publicly admitted he was not divine.

This will be a much different prospect with Wahhabist Islam because, unlike Japan, it is not hierarchical and it is not confined to a single geographical area, as Japan is.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Messages In This Thread