rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

[quote] (03-22-2016 07:59 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

[quote='AnonymousBosch' pid='1257563' dateline='1458689994']
You know Australia is fucked when the Humungous is willing to move to Germany. [Image: biggrin.gif][/quote]

It's hard to explain. The violence and crime is everywhere, but the majority of the population just completely ignores it and carries on like nothing is wrong. Should it happen in front of them, they just zone out, pretending not to see, hoping they won't be noticed. So you could ask 50 people how they think the town is and 35 of them would say "It's fine, everything's fine." The rest are sharing worried comments in news articles and on Facebook. Oddly though, the other 35 would rather Netflix and Chill than go out in the evening.

Things are accelerating though. I remember watching a stupid movie with friends last year - "Housos vs Fat Pizza" - and thinking "This is the first time I've seen anyone in the media acknowledge that there are Sudanese and Somalian Gangs in this country."

At Christmas, the media was speaking of 'mass gang violence' at train stations and outside nightclubs in Melbourne, but avoiding naming the perps. Now, a Normie site like News.com is actually discussing Somali vs Islander gang violence on their home page; mentioning the racial makeup of bikie gangs; and mentioned the Immigrant Gang problems that led to the Cronulla Riots. Something's changing - they never would have done this even a year ago. The narrative would have been protected.

I'm not in Germany for very long, but I have no interest in ever returning to Oz either. I'll probably just vanish into Eastern Europe. There's a bridge I want to visit.

Messages In This Thread