rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-22-2016 05:41 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

Pretty much everything that happened after paris is happening now with brussels. Its hard to feel sorry for the europeans cause it seems like they never learn and will never learn. At this point i could care less about europe. For me it's a lost cause as harsh as that may sound. It's the same lighting up buildings, "Je suis this and that", flowers and candles and stupid written messages about how they make peace not war, People changing their profile pictures to be a belgian flag. No policy changes, no enhanced security... basically nothing will change.

It's like watching an Obese person eat themselves to death after getting multiple heart attacks and having tons of problems with their health or a smoker who gets lung cancer and still smokes. At this point its impossible for me to feel sorry for them.

I'm convinced now that there are only two things possible in western europe

1) Europeans become a minority on the continent and eventually Sharia law comes and they're Killed off by the migrants they let in.

2) Things get soo bad in europe that eventually they put stop all immigration from Africa and Mid. East and put current muslims in camps like America did with the japanese.

It sounds crazy but i genuinely can't see another path for europeans going forward. They are literally hopeless.

It's hard to feel sorry for Europeans? What the fuck man? Normal good Europeans have no influence here, it's the elites and cucks who have ruined what was a beautiful place! There are good people here, we are not all cucks! This is exactly why people here on this forum are important, because we can change people's brainwashed minds and, as I think a European Trump would say, make Europe great again!

Messages In This Thread