rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-22-2016 01:41 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 08:56 AM)younggun Wrote:  

I wonder how many times the average cuck/cunt is gonna make a flag profile picture before they finally get it?

They will never learn, there are just some people that are a waste of resources.

Quote: (03-22-2016 09:03 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

For the benefit of everyone else here, this is why: You need to learn about the difference between different "Islamic" sects. There aren't just Sunni and Shia, there are a medly within those who have different views.

Respectfully, I don't need to learn the difference.

I think it would take a lot of time to figure out enough details to identify one from the other. It isn't worth it to me.

Look at the different Christian based religions in the US. Unless I get up close and personal and ask a bunch of questions, I am never gonna know. I could ask are you a Catholic, but I don't really give a fuck what your religious preferences are. I only care if you are a decent human being. And people who say they are good people because of their religious beliefs scare me the most.

The people I feel some sympathy for are the Sikhs who often get mistaken for Muslim.

A-MEN!

I'm Catholic. I have long time friends that are Protestant. Neither of us give a shit about what? Which sect is "better"?

Same with my Jewish friends - couldn't give a shit. I do my thing, they do theirs.

If we are good people and get along - that's what matters, period.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Messages In This Thread