rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-22-2016 12:01 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Phoenix,

If they don't have the courage to change the community within by shaming and abandoning, then this religion at some point will need to be physically quarantined into policed reservations in the future like animals.

Because that is what they are acting like.

If mikado an RVFer can't change or leave then this religion needs to be stamped out. There is no hope.

Same thing with shitty cultural characteristics of any country (which there are many countries are very retarded in many ways). "You don't understand in X country Y is very important."

You never have to accept it.

I already practice a very liberal form of religion. I drink (not now, because of them lift gains), I fuck outside marriage, I don't eat halal, I don't pray that regularly and I would hardly be called a muslim by my own mom if she knew what I was doing.

However I still keep the spirituality side and I believe in the Quran (at least spiritually). Nor do I ask for apologies from people for not believing in Islam, nor do things like request Halal
I think it's quite reasonably expectations of a muslim neighbour.

Messages In This Thread