rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-22-2016 11:00 AM)InsertNameHere Wrote:  

EU Foreign Policy chief shows the world how today's Europe responds to aggression:
https://www.rt.com/news/336641-brussels-...ini-tears/

Breaking down in tears, reinforcing to our enemies how weak we really are. Reason #582 women should not be in these positions.

^^^ fucking crocodile tears on that one what a joke...I guess it will make the rounds and make her look good in the press though. But seriously go cry me a river the EU government and media are completely complicit in all this and it keeps happening over and over again so this kind of stuff is really disingenuous.

She's probably more upset the attacks came near the EU offices and she might lose out on the free money gravy train at some point if this keeps up.

Quote: (03-22-2016 08:30 AM)ball dont lie Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 07:50 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Just as we fat shame women, I will start to islam-shame people.

I shame the hell out of everyone.

Today I shamed an atheist Jew -- he says hes culturally Jewish, who knows -- because he called Trump worse than Hitler. I asked him what he meant and he said Trump is a terrible asshole. So after calling him a fucking moron and a traitor to the millions of his dead Jew kinsmen murdered by Hitler I further made fun of him that all his leftist newspapers that brainwashed him are run by Jews, so he is being turned into a self-hating, truth denying Cuck Jew by other cuck Jews who hate everyone. It was a tense lunch.

I don't have many friends here since everyone I meet is a leftist -- its a result of so many guys studying political science and literary criticism, cant get a job, go to China to teach English.

I say, shame away, but realize everyone will hate you because they are brainwashed idiots.

I shame too but it's a hard job and people are either so brainwashed or are dependent on the government for their livelihoods (diplomats, government workers, NGO people etc.) that there's little chance you can change their mind. Still gotta fight the good fight but it can be stressful as a lot of these idiots start name-calling pretty early on.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Messages In This Thread