rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Meanwhile, Samseau on his chair:

[Image: 650toldyou.jpg]

I dont know how I should feel that the man is correct. This will help accelerates things in Europe "a little bit". Definitely enough to see some changes coming this summer.

Europe is rapidly crossing the rubicon regarding this crisis.

I suggest our brothers in Europe to be patient and wait. A lot more incidents like this will happen. You will feel the urge to do something.

Dont. Right now patriotic men are still public enemies number 1 and Muslims are just poor misunderstood victims soul mates. We need to play it like our forefathers did: prepare, wait and conserve our strength. When things really blow up (nobody will doubt that now), it will be men like us who make the difference. I'm not running anywhere. Chaos times are always when the stories of real men are made.

And this is a time both chaotic and monumental. We are witnessing the collapse of a whole empire, along with its lies, debauchery and false truths.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread