rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:25 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

This is the real problem: It is not a few terrorists in Paris and some in Belgium, we have vast communities of muslims that are on their side. They might not be blowing themselves up but they are very happy about the people that do.

(In fact, the Paris terrorist that was captured this week was being supported by his family, friends and neighbors. During the raid, people threw bottles and stones at the police.)

In Amsterdam, muslims are celebrating the attacks in class, hoping many will die.

On Twitter, a 15 year old girl talks about her class mates who are happy about the attacks and how she just wants to leave her school once and for all. This is not an incident, it happens at all schools with those demographics after every attack. No one does anything about it.

[Image: 0d305179_sanne.jpg.jpg]

Sanne: I want to leave this school as soon as possible, no respect here. They hear about Brussels, only laughing and hoping many people will be killed.
Tim Senden: Hello Sanne, is that by any chance a school in Amsterdam? En what exactly is being said? Greetings Tim Senden, editor AT5.
Sanne: Yes, it's a school in Amsterdam. They say 'Hahah shit's dope man hopefully many of these fucking people die.'

These are the majority of the muslims in our countries. It already at the point and has been for years that these schools can't teach about the Holocaust because these kids just yell they agree with Adolf Hitler. They openly profess their desire to conquer our societies and we pay them to live here and breed. It is insane and the media is complicit.

How much of that is the weakness of our own culture? Even if we fight off the Muslims we still have deep problems.

Like HCE said, if the population was not self loathing and defeatist we wouldn't need walls to fight off the immigrants: they would assimilate because it would be inspiring. Instead they come to hate us.

I would not be surprised if some of the students in that school were white. The self loathing goes deep.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Messages In This Thread