rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-22-2016 06:08 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 05:36 AM)Cataldes Wrote:  

I've been considering leaving Europe for a while. I am now convinced it's time to go.

Quote: (03-22-2016 04:39 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

I am moving to USA if Trump gets the presidency. I dont want to live EU if its the same as the middle east.

This is NOT the time to go and throw away your country to the invaders. This is the time to band together and get organized. Our countries are not worthless, our corrupt and traitorous governments are.

I understand you, but we live in countries where the native men are hated, exploited and attacked for being 'rapists' while the foreign men get a free pass, if we question this we get called racists.

I don't want to live in a country that obviously hates and disrespects me this much, in my opinion it's unacceptable.

I think Western society will change, and after a crash will eventually recover, but before that it will get much, much worse. Our generation won't live to see things get better, so my advice is for most of us to leave and start new lives elsewhere.

Messages In This Thread