rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

Quote: (03-22-2016 04:56 AM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 04:23 AM)username Wrote:  

Damn it I am fucking sick of this shit happening.

Europe is being destroyed right in front of our eyes and no one will do anything.

How many bombs need to go off and people need to die before Europe "leadership" realizes there is a serious problem?

These very same people not only won't do anything about the annihilation coming their way, but they will go to the voting booths and pull the lever for the same exact parties again in the next election. The fucking cucks don't even necessarily have to vote for "far right" parties, all they have to do is stay home and NOT vote for the instruments of their own destruction, and the vote of red-pilled patriots who have been voting "far right" throughout all this time will carry the day.

But that is too much to expect from these despicable subhuman slaves. Let them burn. I simply hope none of us here becomes a victim of their lunacy. The thought that it might is the only thing preventing me from outright enjoying watching the unfolding spectacle.

One other thing I want to add. We must make a distinction between the "innocent" and the not so innocent. People like us, we are innocent, because we do not pull the lever for the globalist forces, whether they be called Democrats, Republicans, Conservatives, Liberals, SPD, CSU, etc etc etc. We are opposed to them both in principle and in action.

The cucks, they do pull those levers. I am not any genius, but it doesn't take a genius to see that pulling a lever for the globalist parties is exactly the same as pulling a lever for terrorist violence along with countless other ills. The cucks know this as well, but for them, being blown up is a lesser evil than going against the cucking flow. So they consciously pull the lever for terrorism, and they are just as culpable, in fact more so, than the terrorists. Why more so? Because ultimately, the terrorists are wholly dependent upon the fact that the cucks pull the lever. Islamist Terrorists wanting to terrorize is a necessary but insufficient prerequisite for terrorist attacks on Western soil. The terrorist may want to blow up, but he needs the ability, for which he depends on the Western cucks. Western cucks pulling the lever for the "anti-racist" globalist scourge on the other hand, is a necessary and wholly sufficient requirement for terrorist attacks. Pull the lever, and you know the attacks will happen because the islamist forces are already out there waiting for you to pull the lever, and you know it. And the cucks pull the lever anyway.

So they are not innocent. They are more guilty than the islamists, and much more morally deficient. Whenever one of us, or any non-cuck for that matter, gets blown up or beaten down by the hordes of diversity the cucks have enabled, the blood is first and foremost on the hands of the cucks. When cucks get blown up? Well, they pulled the lever, which is basically the same thing as pressing the detonator themselves, so fuck them.

Messages In This Thread