rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Free Trade Cannot Co-Exist With Currency Manipulators

Why Free Trade Cannot Co-Exist With Currency Manipulators

Quote: (03-18-2016 11:18 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

False. All that the currency peg does to the Danes is hide the true value of their mark relative to the Euro which means they will either pay too much or too little relative to other goods in the market.

Simply amazing at how badly you've contradicted yourself in this thread. First you claim to be for free trade and anti-tariff, then you defend currency manipulation. The contradiction is so bad it borders on insanity.

Lol. Samseau, you're keyboard jockeying. You don't even understand what I'm writing because you're just too eager to disagree for the sake of disagreeing.

If you think the topic is interesting, I strongly suggest some basic trade courses on economics. Whether you agree or not, it will under any circumstance strengthen your arguments, even if you're against free trade.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to go into depth on this. You're an intelligent guy, so I'm sure you understand developing one's ideas about how the world works in an intellectual vacuum is a bad idea.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread