rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Building Your Suit Wardrobe (Guide)

Building Your Suit Wardrobe (Guide)

Building Your Suit Wardrobe
There are some great threads on this forum about suit game. Some of these threads feature a great selection of images from around the web that demonstrate suit game at its best.

This guide serves a different purpose. Back in 2010, following some successful field testing of a few second hand jackets that I picked up from the Salvation Army Store, I decided that I wanted integrate jackets and full suits into my regular daily wardrobe.

Now, five years later, I'm glad I made that decision. While suit game isn't ideal for every environment, making an effort to look my best every day has given me a huge boost in confidence and was part of a process that turned me into a better and happier man.

Suit game isn't going to be everyone's thing, but I offer this guide for two reasons.
  • For the guys who don't care for suits, I recommend that you strongly consider introducing at least the Classic Four suits into your wardrobe. While suits are downright unnecessary in most environments for many guys, there are some situations that call for them (SEE: Wedding Game 1 and 2) and when such an opportunity emerges to plunder bridesmaid pussy, you don't want to be the one guy at the wedding who looks like he just put on his father's old suit.
  • For the guys who are interested in getting into suit game, but are unsure where to start, this guide is the perfect starting point. I have about 20 suits in my collection, which offers me excellent variety, but if I could go back in time, I would started out with different choices. The primary purpose of this guide is not to tell you what to wear, but to advise you on which suits you need to acquire first to give you the maximum range to experiment and find out how YOU look best, early on.

Buying a couple suits that you only feel comfortable wearing once a month (or less) isn't going to give you a very good introduction to suit game. That's why this guide begins with the Classic Four, the four suits that you'll want to acquire first. By beginning with these, you'll have the ability to experiment with a wide variety of outfits that incorporate a suit jacket and you'll be prepared to decide whether serious suit game is for you, and if so, which direction you want to head in.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread