rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Venue change: Which country for introvert?

Venue change: Which country for introvert?

Quote: (03-21-2016 07:26 AM)idane Wrote:  

Thanks for a great and detailed recipe for making the "jump"

Quote: (03-20-2016 07:55 AM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

Can't hurt to read over these threads too:
thread-51713.html
thread-52354.html

I had a look at those two threads:

Positive I: It really made me happy to see how easy it is.
Negative I: He only seems to have luck with online dating and then going to the mall. His daygame was bad compared to. I think when really traveling (and not staying in a condo), you have to rely more on daygame.
Negative II: To me it looks like a 100% sex tourism trip to me. I get associations of old farts dressed in colorful hawaii shirts.
Negative III: Most forum members respond by saying that he will probably be back in the phils again. I think I would not be all too content with being a future old fart going to the phils every year when it is cold here and get the stigma of sex tourism :-). But then again - you cannot run away from your feelings - and if 100% of the male population in the anglosphere world went to the phils - at least 50% would probably go back over and over again - based on the readings here :-).

Now you're just inventing reasons for yourself to fail. What you do with your time there is up to you. On my most recent trip I traveled to tropical paradises, went to history museums, did landscape photography, discussed Filipino culture and history with locals, practiced my Tagalog, discussed geopolitics with educated westerners and Pinoys, gave food to starving children, etc. I turned down sex on a few occasions when my desires conflicted with my sense of honesty.

But if my intentions were to just go and bang, why should I care about the opinions of people who don't give a shit about me and only want to hold me back? The people who will judge you do not want you to be happy. They want you to conform to a culture of self shaming that serves their own selfish interests. Do you shame the women who come back from a holiday on the Mediterranean? Then why do you let them judge you?

By all means, never go anywhere or do anything unless it's granted the approval of a committee of people who want you to be miserable. What is that doing for your life? Come on man, you are just holding yourself back now.

Messages In This Thread