rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nick Krauser disavows Tom Torero

Nick Krauser disavows Tom Torero

There is some drama within the London daygame crew. Krauser claims that he gave Tom Torrero substantial aid on a book but then Tom didn't give Krauser proper credit and started acting shady.

Quote:Quote:

So it’s for this reason that I am announcing I am no longer associated with Tom Torero. It’s not the only reason, but it’s the final straw. We will not collaborate again. Blog readers can feel free to comment about him here as if he’s Daniel Blake, Ed Lopez, Johnny Berba, Michael Valmont, Alex Coulson, Todd RSD or any other public-facing daygamer with whom I have no connection. That doesn’t mean I’ll accept slander or hating, BTW. Just normal comments like you do other guys.

http://krauserpua.com/2016/03/18/tom-tor...le-review/

In 2014, it was revealed that Tom hired an actress in one of his in-field videos, causing his employer, Daygame.com, to disavow him. Comment by Zelcorpion:

Whoa - that is heavy - I actually like Tom Torrero's stuff and just listened to a Daygame.com podcast a few weeks ago.

But kudos for Andy from Daygame.com to disclose everything - I mean literally everything immediately and going public on that. RSD should go and learn from them.

Really stupid for Tom to do this, because I am sure that plenty of the credible guys there including Krauser have seen him in action or even seen girls he picked up.

thread-43228.html

When Krauser went on a rant that earned him a 7-day suspension last year, I called him out for not disavowing Tom.

So Krauser can't identity a fake infield from one of his best friends but he's sure half of the forum are liars? Krauser is not stupid: I'm absolutely certain he knew that Tom was faking, and if not then he's not as good with game as he thinks he is. Either Krauser was complicit in letting men be defrauded by Tom's bullshit or he can't tell a real pickup from a fake one. Even worse, the fact that they are still buddy-buddy shows that Krauser doesn't care about having a fraud deep in his inner circle.

thread-45320.html

It's too bad he had to get burned by what many in this community saw as an internet marketer with poor ethics before finally disavowing him.

Krauser does have an account here that is in good standing, but I no longer allow promotion/marketing of London day game products on the forum.

Messages In This Thread