rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I got over my fear of going out solo

How I got over my fear of going out solo

Quote: (03-16-2016 10:56 AM)Druber Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I was thinking about starting day game by complimenting girls about their shoes or clothes. Do any of you here compliment a girl even if she walks past you with no eye contact. I was thinking of doing so only if she eyeballs me but that never happened and then telling her something became very hard.

I imagine that girls would be more confident to look at guys they are interested in the day more than at night. So if she ignores you in the light of day, is it then not worth approaching her at all?

I've approached when their faces are stuck in a smart phone, or listening to tunes. I just ask for the time/directions, and once she provides the info (you now have her attention), make a compliment.

In my case, more often than not, they are not on their phones, their face is either turned away or they look straight ahead although I am sure they are aware that I am looking at them. This makes me question their receptiveness to convo.

Messages In This Thread