rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quickest way to identify Validation seekers/Attention Whores?

Quickest way to identify Validation seekers/Attention Whores?

Quote: (03-15-2016 08:23 PM)griffinmill Wrote:  

I literally have no idea why they'd think I'd want their snapchat or IG or whatever. I want to get them to agree to meet me, with the sole goal of fucking them as quickly as possible, before I get the fuck out of dodge. I have pretty much zero interest in seeing them pouting next to a Starbucks cup.

Thirst is a cruel mistress. Unfortunately, I think IG and Snapchat will become more and more popular with women in their 20s who are "7s" and above - they'll all pretty much be micro-celebrities. Screening through attention whore media will become the norm, and orbiting (working for her) will become a prerequisite to getting the lay with the hottest chicks, if you're not an absolute stunner yourself.

I'm not sure why very attractive girls don't just charge everyone for sex, even the guys they're attracted to. I guess that's why Seeking Arrangement is blowing up.

Messages In This Thread