rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your idea of a perfect life?

What is your idea of a perfect life?

Quote: (02-08-2016 05:39 PM)Tex Wrote:  

And of course, have a lot of guns. So, sort of like Dan Bilzerian in that respect.

[Image: 2zKJDiu.jpg]

It's fun to dream.

I feel compelled to comment on this photo. I am firearm collector myself, including 'impractical' pieces that serve no practical functions except it pleases me to own them. One thing I don't own is multiple iterations of the same firearms, with the exception of two Mossberg 500s. I know that the cost is trivial to this fellow, but I have to wonder how much heat does a non-drug lord, arms dealer or smuggler really need in one place. There appears to be about 20+ AR/M16/M4 variants in this photo alone. Even for the security of a very wealthy man's home, assuming he has security staff, I can't imagine needing more than a dozen carbines and a few shotguns. This armory seems a bit much.

I am envious of a few of those older pieces along the bottom, especially that water cooled one on the bottom right.

Messages In This Thread