rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

el-mechanico's Hispanola adventure

el-mechanico's Hispanola adventure

No Moma. I smashed three girls while I was there. More Importantly what you should be asking is how can you make 'money there. Cash moves at lightning speed there. Our garbage/dated things have a high street value there. They refer to used tires as "black gold"

You want to be the man in the DR? Start doing business there. Even if it's just bringing in enough Blackberrys you collect off craigslist to pay your expenses. You will raise female eyebrows and I'm not talking hookers.

They respect that and if they think you are coming back they won't treat you like a tourist. They will talk you up while you're gone and better quality poon will be waiting for you everytime. It's not just about the pussy it's also a security issue.

Here's a pic of the place the hairdresser was raised in.
[attachment=3694]
Here's how you get in
[attachment=3695]
Her mom and grandmother still live there it costs 30$ a month and have been there for almost 50 years.

Here's the entrance to the place I stayed at last and will from now on
[attachment=3696]
This place is about $60 a night

Messages In This Thread