rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forgefulness/leaving things behind

Forgefulness/leaving things behind

I would guess that this is partly a function of your character, and partly a function of day to day pressures and interests. I worry sometimes that I am getting more forgetful or clumsy, or whatever, and of course at these times the mind races - if you're not careful you'll have convinced yourself you have the first signs of MS before you know it. But I know, for myself, that my life gets more full, more interesting, more complicated, and more demanding by the day at the moment. If you are reading things that make you think, and engaged in work that holds your interest, as well as having hobbies that occupy your spare moments, it is a wonder we have any time at all to pay attention to all the little things that make up the necessities of every day life. There is so much in day to day life of interest, so much that is more interesting than a scarf or a wallet, or whatever trinket it may be, that one cannot help but become distracted.

Messages In This Thread