rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calidude's Approach Thread

Calidude's Approach Thread

Quote: (03-05-2016 08:15 PM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2016 11:18 AM)calidude Wrote:  

I don't think night game is for me becuase every time I go to some bar or club I just end up spending a bunch of money with nothing to show for it; last night I couldn't even manage to get once dance which is pretty frustrating.
Right now I'm a poor college student, so if I do go out at night I avoid spending money if I don't absolutely have to. What kinds of places are you going to at night? I'm pretty sure you can get away with going to these places without spending money on anything other than gas to drive your car.

I was in a bit of a shit mood when I wrote this, so I probably won't completely write off night game; I just need to work on doing approaches in these environments. The bars and clubs I go to are usually pretty packed, and a lot of the girls are in groups which stops me from approaching, but if I can approach in the day then I know I can do it at bars/clubs.

Messages In This Thread