rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

@germanico -

Great Polanco insights. I wish WestCoast and Hen would chime in...they seem to have had good Polanco experiences. I don't think I'd do well, even if I come with a fat bankroll.

I stayed at a hostel a few blocks from Zócalo square, and paid $12/night. The location was busy, but as I said it was far from the pussy hotspots. Staying here wasn't a big mistake but my use of Google Maps was poor. I looked up places to go and judged the distance from the hostel in "miles," thinking it would only take a few minutes to go a while...nope! I should have done by time and seen that it takes half an hour to get anywhere good. Rookie mistake.

Next time, I will stay directly in Condesa, in an apartment, and troll the streets 24/7 looking for impressionable girls to drag back to my cave.

@Rustler

The brainwashing and branding is working! The pink "CDMX" letters are fucking everywhere. I used DF to seem local and girls corrected me.

Messages In This Thread