rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you get shit for being single?

Do you get shit for being single?

Note: I have to admit that I was in no shape financialy or physicaly to "attract" some kind of mythical unicorned woman to sire my young ones. Or at least, this is what I thought in my head. None of this really matters, or is true.

I see lots of people still getting married and being relatively happy. I see a lot of people that are not happy. I also see lots of guys that do not give a rats ass....act like assholes/fuck ups and there are relatively good looking women following them in tow.

What I have known all along and every one on this forum will tell you is that men in our particular persuasion on this site have to better ourselves (for our ownself,) adopt a devil may care attitude and just carry on with life.

If people try to guilt trip you, because you are single: to hell with them. If you see these asses that dont have their shit together (get hot women) and it bothers you: to hell with yourself. Get over it....or try to. Realize that opinions are worth as much as peanuts. Do not get envious or caught up on other peoples successes and failures and definately do not get hung up on your own failures.

Live life the best way you can. Better yourself. Realize that people have faults and ones that criticize you for being single probably aint in the best position to be handing out advice themselves.

Strive to be the best man that you can. Success hopefully will follow. If it doesnt, just keep on trucking. Plow through life like a steamroller. You have nothing to lose. We all are going to end up dead, eventually.

Do you want to get old and be on your deathbed and look back on life and regret all the things that did not go right? Or do you want to have a glass of bourbon in your hand and take a drag on a cigarette and flick it in the devil's face and tell that SOB that you had a good life and you have no regrets? I choose to try and live with no regrets.

Live your life. Do what you have to do to get by and to hell with any and everyone else.

Messages In This Thread