rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

Lima, Peru - City of Kings - Datasheet Late 2015

"I know I bashed Pizza Street in my original post and I definitely agree with everything you wrote here, but Pizza Street was hoppin' last Monday night. Lot's of foreign girls from Europe and South America were there. It's probably the best place to go in Lima on a Monday if there is such a thing. Will report back after further investigations.[/quote]"

I picked up something in Ecuador that is worth considering. January and February and possibly now seems to be high season for South American travellers, they have their university breaks and seem to take more holidays. I noticed there was way more south american travellers in January than in December. Perhaps this helps ratios, especially on Mondays and Tuesdays, where there will be less locals going out who work.

I probably had the wrong mindset. If i get a slightly bad vibe off a place I can switch off it. I think in these situations you need a wing or you can get bored very fast alone and just keep switching venues too fast, impatiently. At least thats what happens to me, i drink my beer too quick because theres no conversation, then move on....

"There's been some discussion amongst the guys here recently about the efficacy of Bizarro. I didn't have a good time there when I visited my first time. It was on a Wednesday and I went with another RVFer. Lots of gringos and gringas. Lots of pros. Horrible ratios. This was after getting on a list too. I haven't returned since then and probably won't. Others who've been here recently have said similar things. Must just be really hit or miss now."

I think its worth trying out some of the other areas in Lima. Theres loads. Thats what id do if I returned, need Spanish but thats it really.

Messages In This Thread