rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

Quote: (03-01-2016 11:54 PM)CharlesHustle Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2016 06:20 PM)BangBoy123 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2016 12:33 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2016 11:55 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2016 07:29 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

And also no, ukranian language can bring some advantage but only in the western part, but does not justify the return on investment. Even there Russian is still the lingua-franca. Learn Russian, it is spoken by 250 million or more.

That is where I have been making my language investment but nomadd posted in a way that I wanted more clarity. I have noticed that if you are not Ukrainian no one gives you grief for speaking Russian in Ukraine. Better than not communicating at all. And if you know Russian, there is some overlap.

I would go even further to say that except for Lvov (Banderastan) nowhere in Ukraine someone gives a damn if you speak russian, whether you are Ukranian or not. It could have happened some issues during the Maidan days nonsense, but I think today most have realized the stupidity of this anti-russian language campaign, and that politics and language are different issues.

You are better off learning Russian in Ukraine, even in Western Ukraine they don't give too much of a damn to be honest, if in doubt speak English.

In Kiev most people that are born in Kiev(and S, E Ukraine) speak Russian, the Ukrainian language pollution comes from those born in the West of the country. Even Poroshenko is barely fluent in Ukrainian.

You may consider learning Ukrainian if you are planning on living in Banderastan, and you have swallowed the whole "Putin is a bad man" spiel.

I respectfully believe this is bad advice. I agree with you on the fact that most are better off learning Russian. But, when in doubt speak Russian over your native language. The reason for this is because Ukrainian women obviously know you don't speak the language. Woman like mysterious men, therefore when you walk up smoothly and say something in Russian she is pleasantly surprised. Most times she will be flattered that you took the time to learn her native language. The one exception to this rule is game in Lviv, but even then she will quickly forgive you for speaking Russian.

And the Ukrainian language is not pollution. Most are raised speaking Russian and they learn Ukrainian in school. Therefore most have poor Ukrainian grammar, but can speak it at a fluent level if they are from the West.

I would say go for English when in doubt, let's not forget how wet some girls get when they are approached by a foreigner in English, or maybe switch to some Russian when you have determined her English abilities

Yes most girls in Ukraine speak Ukrainian, when I say pollution it's me in particular as I am not generally interested in Western Ukrainian women, their language, or their politics.

Messages In This Thread