rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chlamydia Flag

Chlamydia Flag

Quote: (03-01-2016 11:53 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

I was wrong, it's the clap. My appointment to get tested is tomorrow but I've done my research and I'm 90 percent sure it's the clap and not Chlamydia (the discharge, as well as the short time frame showing symptoms is why I say that).

I'm wondering if a Z pack would help with that? This morning taking a piss was fucking painful as hell. I was doing P90x this morning (plyometrics, which involves lots of jumping around) and that too caused undue irritation down under)

No, gonnorrhea has become resistant to regular treatment. Best to go to the doctor and get the proper treatment. They've been doing special injections to kill it.

Quote: (03-01-2016 11:03 AM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

I get a kick out of the changing opinions on the forum. In certain threads it's "RAW DOG FOR LIFE BRO!!" and then the second there's any kinds of consequences the attitude quickly changes to a "I told you so" safe sex PSA type of message. We're all adults and we all know the risks of our lifestyle and we need to live with our choices. #rantover [Image: dodgy.gif]

There used to be a very big "raw dog" contingent in the early days of the forum, if I recall Roosh was all about it too.

Eventually Roosh had a PSA post about the dangers of raw dogging and apologized for recommending it to guys.

It's probably a good idea to wrap it up for good these days. Antibiotic resistant STDs are probably going to be a big problem in the future without any drugs to cure them or solutions that are costly or very painful.

If you want a really scary read, check out this straight dope page:
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/show...p?t=570111

It has a story about how the scarring of ghonnorhea would block the urethra and they would use metal catheters to break the scar tissue. [Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread