rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

Quote: (03-01-2016 11:55 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2016 07:29 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

And also no, ukranian language can bring some advantage but only in the western part, but does not justify the return on investment. Even there Russian is still the lingua-franca. Learn Russian, it is spoken by 250 million or more.

That is where I have been making my language investment but nomadd posted in a way that I wanted more clarity. I have noticed that if you are not Ukrainian no one gives you grief for speaking Russian in Ukraine. Better than not communicating at all. And if you know Russian, there is some overlap.

I would go even further to say that except for Lvov (Banderastan) nowhere in Ukraine someone gives a damn if you speak russian, whether you are Ukranian or not. It could have happened some issues during the Maidan days nonsense, but I think today most have realized the stupidity of this anti-russian language campaign, and that politics and language are different issues.

Messages In This Thread