rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

[/quote]
Will Russian do or you think it has to be Ukrainian? May I ask (out of curiosity) where your experience with this comes from? Thanks!
[/quote]

Depends which city. Odessa for example has a Russian speaking majority. There are places in Ukraine that don't like Russians and prefer to speak Ukrainian.

Some people that I know are from Ukraine.
It's even better to speak English to the local chicks, because all they dream of is to leave their homeland. Add this to the latest events.
[/quote]

No, I have to disagree here. It is not better to speak in english with them.
What do you prefer? A girl who hangs with you because of the dream of leaving Ukraine or a girl who really likes your personality? Seems like sometimes we are running in circles in these discussions. If you pull simply the foreigner card you will have a situation like OP described, if you want a different person you have to speak something (not mandatory, of course there are exceptions to every rule), unless you met her already in the west. I have wrote before, the girls who command english language are the most messed up, pros, semi-pros, anastasiadate and other relationship sites...

And also no, ukranian language can bring some advantage but only in the western part, but does not justify the return on investment. Even there Russian is still the lingua-franca. Learn Russian, it is spoken by 250 million or more.

Messages In This Thread