rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

OP is getting such un-deserved flack. Sometimes this place turns into an echo chamber in which the echoes are louder than the words.

Lets start off by saying I 100% understand your point of view. You aren't the first foreigner to see a pretty face, a girl who is demure in public, does whatever you want sexually and dresses somewhat sexy/modestly/model hot and fall deeply into it.

I have done it too. And failed to see warnings signs or just chalked it off to different cultural behaviors. It really takes time to acclimate to a different cultural and to a different girl. I'd caution anybody on jumping into a relationship w/out knowing the person closely for at least 2 years. I didn't get married tho, but I understand the sentiment considering Silicon Valley is just chalkful of nerdy dudes w/negative game who slop all over hot girls. (I've lived in SF before so I can comment on that too).

The thing w/Slavic countries is that it is a patriachial society in which men dominate the work-force and are expected to make the bread. If you can't her family will often encourage her to move on to the next guy (fkd up but its happened before... many times) The worry is she'll have kids then not be able to feed them or some other survivalist trope like that. Its 100s of years of czarist or communist times when girls only moved up due to beauty. You don't stamp that out. Poor ugly girls had nothing to sell. Its also a place where its acceptable to cheat and steal foreigners and outsiders. Property rights are bascially non-existent and law enforcement is basically nil except to shake down people for bribes (this has improved in the last 10 years).

Im half-russian. Fluent. Been around this scene for many years, lived there, and am intimately familiar w/all the gossip. Married women w/kids trying to hook richer married men. Fkd up culture. Then you have the old school who gets married really young (18-23) and stayed married forever. As mentioned before, age range for marriage is basically <25. 27 is like a 35 yr old here in USA. Keep that in mind...

I've heard personal heartbreaking stories of corruption and graft. One story that turned me off Russian girls is how a daughter stole millions of dollars from her mom's account (retirement) after the mom gave her power of attorney and went on vacation. She came back to have her Moscow apartment transferred to her daughters name. Her $ wiped. Basically went from a multi-millionaire to zero in less than 1 year. Heartbreaking....

That isn't to say that you won't experience this in other countries, but Russians have that nonchalant manner about cheating (getting $$$ over anything. Cheat and steal. Look how the oligarchs are portrayed and how all the girls want that lifestyle. Fkn grimy and don't care what dirty competitive sh-t they will do to attain it). Getting one up on foreigners is "socially acceptable".

Stoic ice queen ---> over-the top blow-up followed by wild sex then demands for $500 fur boots or some stupid sh-t like that (True story). Hyper materialistic.

Def not for the faint of heart. Russian girls play the game better than some players and its mostly natural/cultural. They also have limited sexual timespans. Most blow-up at the hips around 30-32, so you usually get 18-29 as prime years. Thats why its such a fast push towards marriage: moms will tell their daughters to get married before they get ugly/fat. (sounds like your girls obsession w/the photo shoots. She sensed the conflict coming and basically was preparing for departure).

This is all anecdotal but I am a fluent Russian speaker, lived there (Moscow/St Petersburg) and lived in the USA (russian areas). I've seen and hung out w/my Russian friends, w Russian girls, blah blah blah. This aint my first rodeo w/the Slavs. I usually stay away because of my personal prejudice about their mentality but maybe I am biased from the start

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread