rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

The cons of dating a Ukrainian women

Quote: (02-29-2016 09:56 AM)ChickenLover9T9 Wrote:  

VVVV I get what you're saying, all that glitters is definitely not gold but even if it is smoke and mirrors there's something about having a nice, sweet, submissive, feminine "good girl" (or two, or three...) in your life that just makes it so much... warmer... I've never had these "prudes" reject sex, though. They all seem to love it, possibly more in a way because they are less experienced and sexual pleasure is new to them. They might be hesitant with more adventurous things but they are all not lacking in libido. It might say something about the man and the relationship as a whole if she cannot get turned on (=by you, not necessarily by other men).

Then have adventure with "sluts" on the side. A lot of "sluts" are very charming, attractive and have great personalities. Some just ooze sex appeal. I try to stay away from the crazies but there are many "sluts" who are interesting, adventurous and extremely sexual, who don't appear to be that different, who don't have tattoos etc.

I've had my fair share of virgins/super flags as well as low notch count girls, and yes, I have had great sex we both enjoyed.

Sporadic encounters with these girls are different then an LTR with a girl who is at least 25 and has actively chosen to shun notches

If a girl hits 25 or older, and has 2 notches or less, I think it is at least as likely due to low libido as due to morality.

In my particular situation, she will have sex whenever I want, she is submissive to me. But if I don't initiate things, she would be ok with once or twice a week.

Shit gets old quick. I like to feel that spark of energy where a girl can't control herself.

Especially compared to a high notch count Brazilian girl I dated for a couple weeks over the summer. She wanted sex a minimum of twice a day, would aggressively initiate, and was a squirter and multiple cummer.

Anyway, I don't know how much my personal experience and views can be extrapolated to the likelihood of a busted dude finding a chaste Ukrainian hottie who will bear his children and be loyal for decades and live happily ever after.

I don't really have anything more to add to this thread.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread