rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflections on UK women: Thirst deriving from restricted social access to women

Reflections on UK women: Thirst deriving from restricted social access to women

OTR makes some good points. It's tough love but a lot of what he says is true. It's true that british slags are having sex a lot and if you catch certain ones at the right time they are some of the easiest girls around. But even if they're hot it's really not a pleasant experience to spend even just an hour trying to pull her. The personalities of this type of girl are like scraping nails down a blackboard.

It's also true that there can be some good quality girls found in the UK, usually found in the day. Surface level indicators are nowhere near 100% reliable but if you filter by what type of girl she looks like, you can find some decent british girls.

From my own experience I've met very polite and receptive, good quality british girls from day approaches, but I've also had my fair share of attitude as well. As the quality of british girls has gone down in the last decade, it comes to a point where for me it's not worth it to approach in the UK, I just go abroad. At the same time, when I am in the UK and encounter a nice girl from time to time, I don't even bother because even though she seems good quality for a british girl, it's not the same when you have come back from Budapest and had what you've had and seen what you have seen there. Add to this you have many board members and leading figures in the "manosphere" repeating the poor quality of anglo women and it sort of leads to a self-fulfilling prophecy. A big part of it is true, I admit that, but in our negative attitudes to british women we could be turning them off or if we don't turn them off we still don't even bother because "all anglo women are inferior".

OP I know eye contact is a metric a lot of men use but stop looking out for it, even if your intention is to use it for purposes of gathering data. This is something I used to do and even if your intentions are just to gather data, fishing for eye contact is just lame, it places way too much importance on a woman's opinion of your initial appearance. If you like a girl and she fulfils your criteria, then approach her. You're looking for invitations which women don't give in the vast majority of cases even if they really like you when you approach.

If you choose to stay in the UK, either approach foreign girls only (if you go to London) or if you stay put foreign girls plus british girls you like, and try not to predict what kind of attitude the british girls will give you as they might sense your inner tension and negativity. Alternatively you can shoot for checking out of the UK at least for a few months on the year to start. Heck even one month in the Philippines would probably have a huge impact on your forum posts and your life as a whole. OTR is (albeit less kindly) saying that if you're going to stay put in the UK in a place with a majority of british/british born girls, the only way you're going to have success is by adapting to the challenging conditions and not by simply analyzing it to death or wishing that it could be something that it is not. For it is challenging, I agree with you on this. That's where the strong argument for expatriation or at least at first jaunts abroad comes from. We shouldn't take everything someone like Roosh says as gospel, because every man is different, but he is not talking shit when he compares anglo women to EE or SA women. The first pure mexican girl I met on my first trip out of the anglosphere did something to me I never thought possible. There is so much better quality to be had. But it takes a lot to leave familiar territory, to learn new languages, to adapt to new cultures and customs, to leave immediate family and other social supports behind, to earn location independent money. This is why you might well be forced (at least for a large part of the year) to either adapt as OTR has suggested or simply withdraw and focus on yourself, your finances and other avenues self-improvement in order to take trips abroad and maybe even expatriate in the end.

Messages In This Thread