rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Monterrey vs Guadalajara

Quote: (02-25-2016 02:03 AM)Travesty Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2014 05:12 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You don't really need much if any game in Mexico. As has been stated on other Mexico threads, chics there when they think you're cute will stare, they will flirt and they will act thirsty. There's none of that indirect shit like in Anglo countries where you have to banter and act aloof and play push/pull and neg and that bullshit. Just show up, look for girls that are eying you, have your logistics in order and you're money.

Also black guys tend to say there is no game needed in Mexico or that it is easy. I am assuming it is a combination of these guys getting more interest for exotic factor and also rating girls higher here than normal because they like they extra attention so they score the chicks higher.

Along with other reports in my gut says the average girl you see out or get contacted from online will be MUCH better in MTY. Maybe this is because I am white and GDL is a black guy town and MTY is a white guy town who knows.

Bold claim there. I know a few black guys who go to Mex often and i'll tell you we all get about the same quality of chicks we do in U.S. as we do in Mex. You sound somewhat butt hurt that there is a place where black guys can actually out game you. We are saying game is not needed in Mexico because what "we" would define as game, we didn't really need to implement. Case and point: If I go to a bar and a girl is looking at me smiling, and she's cute, yeah 7s or better and I have pics to back up my claims, then I go over to her, Most normal dudes in Mex don't approach strangers, it's not that type of culture. Second, if I go over and say hey and she's obviously been staring at me, i'm confident she has some interest and they don't do that dumb U.S. girl shit of pretending, if she likes you she likes you.

You second idea is way off. Monterrey is not more of a white town. I've been to MTY at least 6 times in the last two years for 1-2 week stretches. I constantly walk up on gorgeous girls, white guys do well too, but to say it's more of white town is meh. I just find it funny you say we have to rate women higher. Before making such asinine claims, why not reach out to one of us first and get some intel first. When all you white guys go to these 3rd world countries and get 50 bangs in a week, you don't hear us say anything and we never care about doubting claims all 50 were 7s+.

-CD

Messages In This Thread