rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player have to's?

Player have to's?

Quote: (02-23-2016 11:01 PM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Apologies for the slight derail, but the content seems pretty relevant:

Just spent a great weekend away with probably the sexiest girl I've ever been with, getting into all manner of kinky shit.

Dropped her back on Sunday night, however, we weren't totally sick of each others' company, so she cooked dinner for me.

Not even five minutes after I left her place (around 10pm), a brazen cockhead (with limited English) that lives in the same apartment complex knocks on her door saying it's "apartment 2". He's flirted with her before, so she knew what was up.

She tells him to go away, but instead of doing that he manages to climb around the side of the building and onto her balcony. Her balcony door is open, which he opens slightly, sticks his head in and says "popcorn?" Fucking idiot.

She's screaming, crying and obviously shaken and tells him that she's calling the police (she tried to call me, but my phone was flat).

Police arrive, get shown evidence of his shoe marks etc, question him (which he denies doing it) and basically say they can't press charges.

I happened to cross paths with him last night, and against my better judgement, didn't punch him the fuck out but instead told him if I hear that he even says a word to her in the future, he's a fucking dead man. No response from him, which may be due to lack of English skills, but he would've got the picture from body language.

Meanwhile, she's too scared to sleep alone at her place and has her orbiters swarming around doing their bit.

Such a total headfuck of a situation, and not the first time she's had guys throw themselves at her.

Just an assault charge waiting to happen.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Messages In This Thread