rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Main Girl in My Harem Pregnant ... Decided She's Keeping it

Main Girl in My Harem Pregnant ... Decided She's Keeping it

Quote: (02-25-2016 08:58 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

He ignored this post and created amother obnoxious set of responses in another thread and got banned: thread-54046.html.

Some members gave him rep points for this thread because he was "sticking to his guns." I guess the bullets ran out.

He claimed to be a game "veteran" in his user profile and called a member out in the other thread for calling himself alpha. I asked him what his experience was to support . Same thing another forum member asked in the other thread. He didn't answer either time.

Just a humble word of caution to members that gave this guy rep points: please be careful who you provide rep points to. If they have added value (data sheets, meet ups, helping mwmbers), then they deserve it. However, keyboard confidence and opinions are not as deserving of valuable rep points. In this case there was a component of being disrespectful to more senior members but the guy hadn't added much other value anyways. If you provide too many reps to these members without them being vetted for example, they become harder to ban and have a higher likelihood of being SJWs.

I just knew it was coming. I didn't have to wait long.

He did answer, I think you missed his response:

thread-53822...pid1223503

No disrespect to you in particular, but many forum members have very smug, moralistic attitudes, and get offended when their grandstanding is disrupted. Of course, whateverfuckit should have exercised more tact when dealing with senior members, but his arguments were solid. We need members with different perspectives in order to prevent this excellent forum from becoming an echo chamber.

Messages In This Thread